October Personal Seminars
Personal Levels Seminar 1 – 3 October 2021
Date: October 16, 2021 6:00 pm – 22, 2021 3:30 pm
Venue: Benburb Priory
You are welcome to join us at Benburb Priory, Northern Ireland for six days of life-changing personal growth as you experience the Transformational Breath® Seminar programme (Levels 1, 2 and 3).
Brian Williams, Senior Trainer and Transformational Breath National Leader and Lucy Williams, Transformational Breath Trainer, with their team of amazing facilitators, will gently guide you through the training as you discover the physical, emotional and spiritual benefits of this award winning self-empowering breathing technique.
If you are looking for a simple and effective way to bring peace and joy into your life, to let go of past events or traumas that are still holding you back or if you simply want some time to reflect and invest in yourself, this seminar will bring you home to your Self, resolving inner conflict and empowering change.
The programme content includes:
• Two short and two long Professionally Facilitated Transformational Breath® Sessions daily
• A deep understanding of breathing analysis including demonstrations
• Integration of unconsciously held negative emotional charges or beliefs
• Resolution of negative programming and family patterns
• Dyadic Soul Communication
• Forgiveness and inner child exercises
• Toning and Sound Healing
• Breath and Movement
• Dry Birthing breath session
• Self-Breathing sessions
• Partnered Breathing sessions
• Mirror Breathing Session
• Advanced Breaths to the Access Higher States of Consciousness
And you will leave at the end of the six days with the tools and skills to enhance your everyday life including:
• Understanding how breathing effects your physical and mental body
• Understanding how and when to use breathing exercises
• Understanding how your breath pattern reflects your life experience
• How to recognise situations or experiences that affect your breath pattern
• How to make positive changes by using your breath
• Five Rites daily yoga practice
• 100 breaths daily practice
• How to use Byron Katie’s ‘The Work’ to resolve inner conflict
• The Abundance Programme
• How to self-body map
• How to give yourself a Transformational Breath® session
This training is offered as a fully residential programme on full board basis where we will have exclusive use of the venue, allowing us to retreat and immerse ourselves in the true joy of breathing. There are no pre-requisites; you only need to bring yourself, an open mind and a willingness to embrace positive change.
The seminar is being held in Benburb Priory, Northern Ireland. The priory is a magical place with a wonderful clear energy in the middle of a historic landscape. It is located in beautiful woodlands, through which flows the Blackwater River, with many nature walks. Benburb will be looking at its best with the long, bright evenings, trees newly in leaf and spring flowers in bloom. The accommodation is of a simple but comfortable standard with all rooms being single occupancy. All meals and tea breaks are included in the cost and special dietary and access needs are provided for.
Northern Ireland is easily and affordably accessible by air and sea and there are two airports in Belfast, and Dublin Airport is ideal for international travellers. The venue is easily accessible by public transport, affordable taxis and by car. Participants should arrive in time for dinner at 6 p.m. on Saturday 16 October and the seminar will close by 3.30p.m. on Friday 22 October 2021
We know that 2020 has been a challenging year and 2021 is still shrouded in uncertainty for some and so we want to be completely transparent about our Covid-19 planning. Our policy is to give a full refund or offer an alternative date if Covid-19 affects either our ability to host the seminar or your ability to attend. The venue is registered as Covid-19 secure and we will share with you in advance our risk assessment and Covid-19 secure procedures that meet all relevant government guidelines for this type of event. If you have any concerns or want more information about the procedures we are putting in place to safeguard participants and staff, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
All inclusive cost £1560 (training fee £1200, delegate/accommodation rate £360)
Early Bird discount 10% off the training fee if paid in full by 2 September 2021
3/4/5 month payment plans are available in advance.
Training and Registration Contact:
Facilitator Interns who are looking for staffing experience will receive a very warm welcome – please get in touch!